Mitzi Dulan, RD
913.269.1889
home          blog          about mitzi          speaking          media          testimonials          energy store          resources          contact mitzi
 

Saturday, January 17

Lose Weight- Part 2 Video and Are Your Friends Good For Your Health?

Hello, I'm sitting in the Phoenix airport getting ready to fly home until next Wednesday when I leave for the final 6 cities of my 10 city tour.

I just recorded two short new videos which will not only help you reduce your daily calorie intake to assist in your weight loss efforts but also a BONUS video called "Are Your Friends Good for Your Health and Happiness?"

Find my other videos on YouTube!

Sorry for the short post but we are boarding now!

Coming soon- A Facebook Fan Page! You can also follow me on Twitter at

Labels: , , , , , , ,

home     |     blog     |     about mitzi     |     speaking     |     media     |     testimonials     |     energy store     |     contact mitzi
Copyright © 1999-2007 Mitzi Dulan. All Rights Reserved. Website Design by LM Designing